ER-16 4-jaw independent chuck
Product #: 1032
[Add to Wishlist]
Four-jaw chucks have jaws that adjust one at a time. They are used to hold round, square or rectangular work. Since the jaws adjust independently, it is possible to achieve perfect centering of the part with proper adjustment. This process is more time consuming than using a 3-jaw chuck, but it offers the most accuracy. Sherline’s 3.1″ 4-jaw independent chuck is now available with a 22 x 1.5 mm thread for use on ER-16 spindles..
- For those who have jobs where speed and ease of use are more important than maximum accuracy and want a chuck that is loose right from the start (No extra charge).
Add the note “loose jaws” to the “comments/shipping instructions” box when checking out.
- Soft (unhardened) steel jaws are also available upon request (No extra charge).
Add the note “soft jaws” to the “comments/shipping instructions” box when checking out.
- Chuck Diameter - 3.1″
- Jaw Capacity - With jaws in normal position: 3/32″ (2mm) – 1-1/2″ (38mm). With jaws in reverse position: 3/32″ (2mm) – 2-3/4″ (70mm)
- Through Hole Diameter - .687″ (17mm)
- Thread Size - 22mm x 1.5mm
- Chuck Body Material - 12L14 Steel
- Chuck Jaws Material - 12L14 Case Hardened Steel
Download PDF 1030-1032-1044 Instructions