Any Sherline mill can be ordered with stepper motor mounts factory installed in place of the handwheels and ready for the application of stepper motors and computer numeric controls (CNC). This lets you use your own computer instead of buying one from us. You can then use either our CNC stepper motors and driver box or there are several aftermarket suppliers that offer motors, drivers and software to complete the CNC system.
If you want to set up a complete miniature machine shop with just one purchase, the "Ultimate Machine Shop" package makes it easy for you. We have combined our Model 4400/4410 deluxe 3.5 x 17" lathe and a Model 5400/5410 or 2000/2010 milling machines with a host of the most popular machining accessories. Included are all the items you need to set up for most machining jobs including cutting tools and holding fixtures.
For specifications on each machine please see the individual lathe or mill pages.
In addition to the lathe and the mill you will receive the folloing accessories -
- 1040 3.1" 3-jaw Self-centering Chuck
- 1074 Steady Rest
- 1191 Live Center
- 1297 Headstock Spacer Block (6000/6010 only)
- 3002 Cutoff Tool and Holder
- 3007 3-pc. 1/4" HSS Tool Set (LH, RH, Boring)
- 3013 Step Block Hold-down Set
- 3020 5/32" Sherline Hex T-Driver
- 3021 3 pc. Center Drill Set
- 3052 Fly Cutter w/ 1/4" Carbide Cutting Tool
- 3054 Boring Head (3049 metric)
- 3060 3-pc. Mill Collet Set w/ Drawbolt
- 3063 Boring Tool (5/16" min. hole, 1" max. depth)
- 3072 1/4" Jacobs Drill Chuck w/ #1 Morse Arbor, Key and Drawbolt
- 1069 3/8" Jacobs Drill Chuck w/ Arbors, Key and Drawbolt
- 3079 3/8" End Mill Holder
- 3551 Milling vise
- 3700 4" Rotary Table
- 3750 Tilting Angle Table
- 5327 Sherline Accessories Shop Guide book
- 5330 Safety Glasses
- 7401 6-pc. 3/8" Shank End Mill Set
NOTE: All machines that are described as "CNC-ready" have Stepper Motor Mounts, but do NOT include Stepper Motors, Linux computer & software, or CNC software.
See our CNC Machining FAQs page for answers to the most common CNC questions.
Download PDF Assembly and Instruction Guide